Tuesday, February 24, 2009

hello peoples

To all those stumbling upon my little shabby blog and commenting, I thank you. Lets me know my marketing efforts were well spent. I don't know how often I will blog on here, but hopefully you will find it interesting or funny even if its at my own expense.

I probably won't have too many facts or statistics here because there are only 3 types of lies in this world 1 white lies 2 damn lies 3 and statistics. I will have my own weird observations of fancy or maybe not so weird. I will probably ramble and not make sense, but you get what you pay for.

A little about me. I am 33 yr old male from WI. One of my money making schemes is being a professional therapist. I am pretty sure some hiijinks and shenanigans will come about from that

Well if your reading, I am typing so I better get to it.

Thank you
(the notorious woody)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you blogging sweety!
    Can't wait to see what makes you tick... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled! Had to go back and see what tweets I missed to find it, though. Glad to see you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete